- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What is 3,4-DMMC?
All products that are listed on this website are strictly not for human consumption and for technical end-use only.
Make sure you have consulted our terms and your local law.
|H302: Harmful if swallowed||P102: Keep out of reach of children|
|H315: Causes skin irritation||P232: Protect from moisture|
|H319: Causes serious eye irritation||P235: Keep cool|
|H332: Harmful if inhaled||P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling|
|P301+P312: IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician when feeling unwell|
|P302+P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water|
|P301+P330+P331: IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting|
|P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention|
|P411+235: Store at temperatures not exceeding 8° Celsius|
1-Gram, 2-Gram, 5-Gram, 10-Gram, 25-Gram, 50-Gram